Sunday, April 20, 2008

Projection Word Drops

I have recently been approached by a group of American educationalists with a view to reproducing some of my writing on their new website, Projection Word Drops. As the administrator says in his introduction to the site, their concept is based on the idea that:

'Sincere and true words have undeniable impact, just like a drop of water hitting the water surface. The ripples can go further all around. Ripples are generated as an effect, but it is the drop itself that drives them.'

I am only too pleased to be involved with anything which spreads my writing to knew readers and thought that you, too, might wish to have a look at the site. It can be found at:

http://worddrops.visionsprojection.com/mainpage/

No comments:

The Power of Love

Looking through my writing archives for the month of March, I came across the following article, initially published in my weekly column for...