St. John Ambulance will be one of 70 charity partners to benefit from a brand new online lottery, to be launched in May 2006, which is fairer for players and charities alike.
How does it work?
- Set up in partnership with Chariot (UK) plc, the new lottery hopes to raise over £150 million for UK charities each year.
- Charities will get 30% of every ticket sold: more than five times what they get from every National Lottery ticket.
- Players benefit with increased chances of winning a jackpot and better prizes for matching fewer numbers.
- Chariot will be running the lotteries and selling the lottery tickets.
- St. John Ambulance will have five lotteries a year with the potential to earn up to £600,000 from each lottery.
- You'll soon be seeing lots of promotions for the new lottery everywhere, including TV, Radio and the Press.
- When buying a ticket, participants will be asked to choose which of the five listed charities each week they would like to 'donate' 30p of their ticket cost.
- The first St John Ambulance lottery draw will be taking place on Monday 22nd May, with the opportunity to vote for St. John Ambulance during the week of 16th - 22nd May 2006.
It could potentially raise up to £3million for St. John Ambulance each year. Please help us to make it a success.For more information go to: